About Me

My photo
dubai, dubai, United Arab Emirates
PASSIONATE ABOUT COOKING,READING,WRITING..

Friday, October 28, 2011

IDIYAPPAM / STRING HOPPERS






Good day friends….I had my lunch right nw,usually I start my lunch with rice & fish, but today it was the soft and tasty IDIYAPPAM instead of rice.Today I was slightly busy that’swhy I make idiyappam and egg roast. Here is the recipe.you can make soft idiyappam within 15 minutes..

Ingredients
Rice flour – 1 ¼ cup
Hot water – 1 cup
Grated coconut – ½ cup

Method
Boil water with salt. Pour the rice flour in to the boiling water and mix thoroughly and make a soft dough. Mix well until the dough became soft. Fill  the mix in the idiyappa achu / presser,and press it on to the idili steamer. Add grated coconut on top of the idiyappam.Steam for 10 minutes.  Tasty &soft idiyappam is ready to serve. Have a nice weekend buddies..

No comments:

Post a Comment